This no-bake, easy chocolate bark recipe features Pistachios, Almonds, Sea Salt, and a hint of Coffee. The result is a decadent yet easy chocolate bark, delivering an irresistible combination of sweet & salty crunch- all with no oven or baking required!
- (4) Ghiradelli bittersweet baking bars, 60% cacao (for a total of 16 oz)
- 1 cup pistachios (shelled/roasted), randomly chopped into big & small pieces
- 1/2 cup almonds (unsalted/roasted), randomly chopped into big & small pieces
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 2 tsp finely ground coffee, divided
- 1/2 tsp sea salt/flaky salt, i.e. Maldon (do NOT use table salt)
- Break each chocolate baking bar into squares. Place baking bar squares in large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 25 seconds, stir. Continue in 25-second intervals, stirring between each, until only small lumps remain. Remove, stir again until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup pistachios, 1/4 cup almonds, 1 tsp ground coffee, and 1/4 tsp almond extract. Stir well to fully coat/combine with chocolate.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread chocolate mixture evenly onto baking sheet, using a rubber spatula. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup pistachios and 1/4 cup almonds (do not stir). Sprinkle remaining ground coffee (1 tsp) and sea salt (1/2 tsp) on top of chocolate bark.
- Cover baking sheet with another piece of parchment paper and place in the refrigerator. Let set for 2 hours, then break the chocolate bark into randomly-sized pieces. Enjoy!
- This easy chocolate bark recipe is HIGHLY adaptable, and can be customized using any ingredients or flavor profile that you wish. Simply follow the recipe steps outlined above, substituting your chosen ingredients/toppings/mix-ins (in place of the pistachios/almonds/sea salt).
- We used almond extract instead of vanilla extract here, simply to play up the almonds already in our version of chocolate bark. If your version of this easy chocolate bark recipe will use a different ingredient/flavor combination which does NOT include almonds, we would recommend using 1/2 tsp vanilla extract instead.
- Method: Microwave